Survey: Effects of the Corona Crisis on the Junior Researchers at the UZH
Survey finished. Evaluation follows.
Elections at the UZH
The regular elections of WNW delegates to university and faculty committees as well as to committees of seminars, institutes and clinics take place every two years, for the first time in June 2020 following the new election regulations. From 2020 on, elections for university and faculty committees will be held electronically using the e-voting tool of the stands. Elections at the level of institutes, seminars or clinics will be conducted independently at the respective units.
Every semester, substitute elections are held for vacant or vacant seats, the next ones in HS 20.
Election procedure by-elections HS 2020:
- 24.08.2020: Election announcement with e-mail to the WNW (newsletter to UZH e-mail address)
- 14.09.2020: Deadline for submission of candidatures (online)
- 05.10.2020: Publication of the candidatures (online)
- 23.10.2020: Start of the elections
- 06.11.2020: Last election date, conclusion
- 13.11.2020: Publication of the election results
Consultation Opinions and Statements
- Consultation Teilrevision des Universitätsgesetzes: elektronische Leistungsnachweise (§ 18), ausserordentliche Anordnungs- und Regelungsbefugnisse der Universitätsleitung (§ 31) und Einspracheverfahren (§ 46, § 46a): Deadline is March 3, 2021; if you want to join the working group, please contact us (email@example.com)
- “Institutional Accreditation of UZH” (deadline 16. October 2020). You can find the relevant documents here (for UZH members): https://www.akkreditierung.uzh.ch/de/consultation/fak-staende.html
VAUZ consultation opinions and statements of the last years can be accessed hier.